About the Journal
About the EJHR
The Ethiopian Journal of Human Rights (EJHR) is a multidisciplinary journal published by the Center for Human Rights, Addis Ababa University (CHR, AAU).
Objective and Scope
- The objectives of the EJHR include promotion of knowledge and dialogue on issues of human rights as multidisciplinary theme.
- EJHR envisions promoting human rights values including, but not limited to, understanding, tolerance, and participation.
Peer Review Statement and Originality
- All research articles published in the journal undergo rigorous peer review, based on initial editor screening and reviews by external reviewers;
- Articles submitted to the journal must be original contributions that are not under consideration for any other publication.
- The EJHR welcomes solicited and unsolicited research articles, reviews, commentaries, decisions of courts/tribunals, opinions/notes/reflections, on various themes related to human rights.
- Human Rights, Freedom, Ethiopia, Multidisciplinary